Well, what a crazy few days that was. Tickets opened for sale to the general public on Friday the 25th of June and were sold out by the following Tuesday. We’re truly humbled by the support and interest in this festival that we put so much work into.
And, if you missed out on a ticket, how you might have a second chance.
This year there are nine venues participating in Bendigo On The Hop.
- Handle Bar (73 Mitchell St)
- Hustler (25 High St, under Bendigo Bank Head Office)
- The Rifle Brigade Hotel (137 View St)
- Gallery Cafe Bendigo (View St, facing Rosalind Park)
- The Hop Supply Co. (137 McCrae St)
- Yard Bird Bar & Kitchen (cnr Pall Mall and Williamson St, Hotel Shamrock Bendigo)
- Babylon Lounge & Garden Bar (94 Pall Mall, McCrae St)
- Black Swan (117 McCrae St) hosted by Bendigo Brewing
- Hargreaves Mall, featuring Cambrian Hotel Bendigo and festival Hub.
Announcing our 2021 Breweries, which includes NINE breweries appearing for the first time!
- Bridge Road Brewers
- Holgate Brewhouse
- Blackman’s Brewery
- Love Shack Brewing
- Revel Brewing Co
- Moon Dog
- Deeds Brewing
- Hop Nation
- Dainton Beer
- Cornella Brewery
- Bells Beach Brewing
- Hargreaves Hill
- Jetty Road
- Palling Bros
- Dollar Bill
Need a ticket or selling a ticket?
Register for the Bendigo On The Hop waiting list, managed by The Capital Box Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03 54346100
The original purchaser must contact the Capital Box Office to transfer to someone else.
Visit our Bendigo On The Hop page for more information about BOTH21.